We are looking into electronic message boards that would replace the paper notices frequently posted in the lobby and in and near the elevators. There are questions about the content that would be displayed:
- Who decides what will be displayed?
- What criteria would be established around content?
- Will owners/residents be able to post info? If so, what types of notices?
- Will the boards also display external info such as weather forecasts, street closures, traffic disruptions?
I would like to hear from residents on this. Please contact me.
Doug Brandy, VP/Secretary
- December 23, 2015 @ 09:24:20 [Current Revision] by doug
- December 23, 2015 @ 09:24:20 by doug
There are no differences between the December 23, 2015 @ 09:24:20 revision and the current revision. (Maybe only post meta information was changed.)