The CAO has listed on its website the ten most common issues relating to condominium living:
- Personal Property
- Issues with Condominium Manager
- Neighbour to neighbour
- Short-term rentals
For each issue the CAO website sets out:
- An overview of the issue;
- How the issue is dealt with in the legislation and/or the condominium declaration, rules and by-laws;
- Suggested solutions (primarily self-help remedies) to resolve the problem in an orderly manner;
- Additional help alternatives such as mediation, arbitration and legal proceedings that can be used when the issue has not been resolved using self-help remedies.
The CAO also provides owners with a sample letter/e-mail for owners to use when contacting the condominium corporation about an issue.
- October 16, 2017 @ 06:27:35 [Current Revision] by doug
- October 16, 2017 @ 06:27:35 by doug