Ontario’s Condominium Act Review is a three-stage collaborative, public engagement process aimed at modernizing the Condominium Act.
If you browse through the site linked above and its related pages you’ll find an interesting theme. Choosing a condo as your home means much more than simply finding a different place to hang your hat. A successful condominium is where residents know one another and care for their community.
Comments on the Stage One Report, which highlighted the major areas of concern to be addressed in the re-vamping of the Condominium Act, were to be be made by March 11, 2013. You can e-mail your comments to the government.
- March 21, 2013 @ 11:31:13 [Current Revision] by doug
- March 11, 2013 @ 06:30:37 by doug
- February 11, 2013 @ 12:05:03 by doug
- January 30, 2013 @ 13:24:51 by doug
- January 30, 2013 @ 08:05:31 by doug
- January 30, 2013 @ 08:04:28 by doug