We are set up for waste of different kinds:
- Refundable liquor, beer and wine bottles, cans and bags should be taken to the recycle room on P2.
- Other bottles and cans go to the blue bins on P1 and P2. They are picked up by the City on Wednesdays.
- Paper and cardboard go to the big yellow bins on P1 and P2. They are picked up by the City on Wednesdays.
- Kitchen waste goes to the green bins the Supers keep in the garbage room. You need your fob to open its door. Kitchen waste can be wrapped in newspaper but not in plastic bags. The green bins are picked up by the City on Wednesdays.
- Please do not put plastic bags or styrofoam in any of the blue, yellow or green bins. If any plastic bags are present it could result in the entire bin contents thrown into the regular garbage and trucked to the dump.
See also our waste disposal page that includes a link to the City’s website.
- March 1, 2017 @ 09:54:10 [Current Revision] by doug
- March 1, 2017 @ 09:54:10 by doug
- November 29, 2016 @ 09:39:55 by doug